Re: [WriteLog] RE: Auto CQ

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Auto CQ
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 06:01:41 -0600
My guess is that you may have altered F1's behavior while messing around
getting all those extra shifted messages working.

If you right-click on the qso entry area a menu pops up that contains Auto CQ.

The "RTTY Delay" only applies to RTTY.  In other words for RTTY the delay is
the total time between successive starts of your CQ messages - it has to
include the length of your CQ message plus the desired gap, for other modes, it
is the gap only (delay) between the end of one message and the next message
start.

N5NJ