Re: [WriteLog] Lost Packet Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lost Packet Window
From: "Tony Osman" <tony.osman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:28:47 -0500
I am finding that with 10.50D, if I close the band map window, then it will
not open again without restarting Writelog.  I found this because I have
been used to, on previous versions, to changing the ini file for
PixelsPerKhz setting and then restarting just the bandmap window and it
worked fine.  Seems as though there is a change in operation with 10.50D?

I am not having any problems (touch wood) with packet window - I am setting
this up for CQWW CW and have five networked computers all running win98SE.

Comments?

Tony, ve3rz