Re: [WriteLog] Lost Packet Window

To: Tony Osman <tony.osman@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Lost Packet Window
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:06:13 -0800
Thanks Tony and others. It turns out the packet window actually is
there. But instead of being at the top of the occlusion stack as
before, it's now at the bottom and it has no icon on the start bar.
Therefore, I have to minimize every other window in order to uncover
the packet window, but at least it's there.

/Rick N6XI

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:28:47 -0500, Tony Osman <tony.osman@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I am finding that with 10.50D, if I close the band map window, then it will
> not open again without restarting Writelog.  I found this because I have
> been used to, on previous versions, to changing the ini file for
> PixelsPerKhz setting and then restarting just the bandmap window and it
> worked fine.  Seems as though there is a change in operation with 10.50D?
>
> I am not having any problems (touch wood) with packet window - I am setting
> this up for CQWW CW and have five networked computers all running win98SE.
>
> Comments?
>
> Tony, ve3rz

Rick Tavan N6XI
PO Box 10270