[WriteLog] ARRL Sections

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL Sections
From: "Irwin" <irwindarack@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:41:08 -0500
I found that during the ARRL Sweepstakes contest that the ARRL Sections were
not the most current ones. I am using the most recent version of Writelog. Does
anyone know where the files are located so that I can update the list. And,
once done, will this new list be displayed when I am looking at the Multiplier
Window?  I also found that during the contest, when watching packet spots, I
could not select spots by bands. Not sure if this function is disabled in SS.

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB