Re: [WriteLog] ARRL Sections

To: "Irwin" <irwindarack@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL Sections
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:03:20 +0000
Irwin,

Do you have the updated namedmul.ini from the Writelog web site. This problem has been fixed for over a year and stable. And yes the Multiplier Window does display the groupings.

I found the spots all together to be a pain (especially since I have gotten used to "by band" and the nice azimuth sort feature) but I think it follows the logic of "only work a station once, not once per band". I could not see that the "follow me" feature did any thing either - but maybe two radios is confusing to it?

Jerry, W6IHG