Re: [WriteLog] Fkeys send key-down transmit, no message

To: <HANKKIER@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fkeys send key-down transmit, no message
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:46:30 -0000
What version of Windows are you using?

Mike - K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: <HANKKIER@aol.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 17:40 PM

Problem using F keys to send CW messages. when I hit the F key it kicks the
radio into transmit, key-down, for about the length of time to send the
message, then back to receive. hoever, it stays key-down throughout, so no characters
are sent. tried everything I could think of but to no avail.

I use LPT port for CW (set in "ports" menu), PC generates also set. any
ideas???

btw, no problem at all when I send CW using DXBase, with everything else
constant.

thanks, Hank  KF2O