[WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot - 1000D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Filter Reset by Clicking Spot - 1000D
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:21:43 -0600
I haven't noticed losing the filter settings on the 1000-D, however, I did
notice that if you've got a TX or RX Clarifier (RIT/XIT) set to on, and
click on a spot, it disables it.

I use FSK on a 1000D, and always go through the bands and turn on all RIT's
and reset them to 0.00, and then have them ready.  If you click on a spot in
the bandmap, the RIT is turned off, and you find yourself turning the
clarifier knob and it not doing anything.  After noticing this, I just
always make a note to turn it back on if you ever click on something in the
bandmap.  Never thought to ask anyone about this until now.

Charlie
KI5XP