Re: [WriteLog] Is this normal or do I have a setting incorrect

To: "Jim Smith" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,"Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is this normal or do I have a setting incorrect
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:52:15 -0600
this is close, I use the PowerToys Xmouse feature, but it doesn't quite do it.
you still have to click on a bandmap spot AND MOVE THE MOUSE BACK over the Entry window for the Fkey to send my buffer.

If the mouse is still left over the BandMap, the Fkey buffer is not activated.
At least on my system...

To put it another way, I don't see a problem with: "If the bandmap has focus, allow Fkey buffers to be sent."

but thanks for the suggestions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Smith" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>