[WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F

To: <gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com>, <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F
From: "Steve Woodruff" <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:31:02 -0600
Gord,

If its alright, i'd like to work with you to determine why you think the timer is still busted. But first, a couple of questions:

1) what mode (cw/ssb or the rtty version) ?
2) what entry class?  You selected your entry class, right?

I made the code changes in December for WPX and WPX-RTTY timers and they left my computer working correctly... I thought. :)

tnx

/steve n9oh