[WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F

To: Gord Kosmenko <gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: 10min timer in 10.52F
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:00:40 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gord,

OK.  I think I know what is wrong.  It
sounds like you did not select your actual
entry class so WL defaults to a single op
setting where the band change timers are
at the 'default'.

I am aware of the rules differences between
multi-one and multi-two as well as the slight
differences in the RTTY contest.

Load up a new WPX-CW log and go to the contest
menu, select parameter setup.  A dialog shows
up... just hit OK, and then another pops up
which asks you to select your entry class.  This
is where the band-change timers get initialized
for WPX, based on the selection you make there.

I thought the release notes for 10.52 mentioned
this but those are often overlooked.  :)

Try that out and let me know if it fixes things
for you...

tnx

/steve n9oh

=====