[WriteLog] Band change timer function

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band change timer function
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:33:01 -0500
I searched the archives for an answer to this question, but found nothing.

We run an advanced m/s setup. We have two rigs capable of operating on the
"Run" band. They are not physically capable of transmitting at the same time,
since they must share the same antenna. But, the setup allows two ops to scour
the band in S&P mode at the same time. Each rig is connected to a separate
networked copy of WL. These have WL network assignments of A and B. We can have
two multiplier stations networked in, as well. These are assigned C and D in
the WL network. We've observed that the band change function doesn't seem to
work right in this environment. Anybody have an idea what part of our setup
isn't understood by the band change calculator?

Please copy me direct as well as the list on your responses; to keep email
volume down, I only look at the archives.

Thanks and 73,

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir