Re: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control

To: jpixton@shentel.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:50:09 -0500
Jerry,

It is a shame that the Writelog people do not
fix this very big problem for XP users.
It seems to me that they should be able to resolve
this , as CT and other programs have done...

Com ports are  needed for other functions such
as rig, RTTY, rotor control and others.
We need all the com ports we can get.  If we
could continue to use LPT 1 for CW keying
that would be a very big help however Writelog
just sits buy and says nothing but "Pick Your Poison"..

73,  Ted  K2QMF                  YCCC