Re: RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: RE: [WriteLog] LPT antenna relay control
From: Wayne <wa1pma@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:40:00 -0800
Hi Blake,

You consider going back 2 windows releases to get something to work an "advancement in the art?"

LPT ports May be going away, but as long as my "New Motherboard" has one I would like to be able to use it.

I have used other programs written for Windows, and those authors choose to incorporate the ability to use these ports. I don't see where advancing the art is excluding the use of present day hardware.

I believe wether or not WL chooses to support these lpt ports, and it is their decision, ultimately it will make room for others to do so and to help keep competition alive.

73,

Wayne WA1PMA