Re: [WriteLog] FW: VIRUS (Trojan.Downloader.Small-165) IN MAIL FROMYOU

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: VIRUS (Trojan.Downloader.Small-165) IN MAIL FROMYOU
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:43:18 -0600
This is quite common these days.

These messages are the result of a virus on someone else's computer spoofing
your email addresses on virus-laden messages that it sends out.  In this case,
your qsl.net address that you don't even use.  There is nothing you can do to
fix it.  As far as I can tell, you have never sent an email from the qsl.net
address to the Writelog list.

Just delete these messages (DO NOT OPEN ATTACHMENTS!) and ignore them.  They
are part of the price we all pay for using email.

N5NJ