[WriteLog] SendCallExchangeKey during CQWPXRTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SendCallExchangeKey during CQWPXRTTY
From: <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 9:31:02 -0600
This weekend during the WPXRTTY contest I noticed something that I had never
experienced before.  I was S&P and I used F-5 to call the station and then F-3
SendCallExchangeKey to send my report.  What happened was as soon as I hit the
F-3 Key Writelog logged the QSO.  Before I always had to hit the Enter key to
log the qso.  I tried this on 3 different versions of WL and it worked the same
on all of them.  So this would leave me to believe it was a "enhancement" in
the WPXRTTY module.  I wonder if anyone else had this happen?

It did save a keystroke but it made me get the serial number in the log before
I hit F-3.

I am not complaining, once I figure out what was going on it was pretty neat.

Joe K0BX