RE: [WriteLog] Speeding up CW exchange

To: Rick Graham <rick.graham3@verizon.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Speeding up CW exchange
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <chad@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:19:11 -0600
>From the WL help file:

The CW keyer can also be programmed to temporarily change the CW speed during
the transmission of a CW memory message. A "<" character in the message causes
the speed to step up one step and a ">" character causes the speed to step down
one. These characters should be matched in the message (i.e. every "<" should
have a matching ">") although the speed will revert back to the normal speed
within 5 seconds after the transmission of a CW message with unmatched speed
steps.

Chad WE9V