[WriteLog] CALLSIGN CHANGE - ANOTHER CALLSIGN TO BE USED

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CALLSIGN CHANGE - ANOTHER CALLSIGN TO BE USED
From: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:31:14 +1300
Hi all.

A problem - I along with Ken, ZL1AIH, will be operating from ZM1A in the coming
ARRL CW Contest. We are using Writelog (for the first time), my Notebook
computers being employed.  The problem is the callsign that appears on all
documentation and setup/configuration is mine (it is my WL programme that we
are using). I have searched the WL documentation in an effort to determine
procedures to alter the setup details so that ZM1A is correctly installed in
the callsign details. I guess the details are there somewhere, but I was unable
to locate them. I assume the time we have spent resolving antennae interaction
issues with our low band antennae may have used up all the gas that drives the
upstairs department !.
Any helpful hints will be appreciated and look for us (ZM1A) as a MultiSingle
in the contest.

73 and Good Luck

John Powell. ZL1BHQ