[WriteLog] Installation tips for 10.50?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Installation tips for 10.50?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:19:42 -0800
I'm about to perform my first WL upgrade since my initial copy which was
10.27G.

I'm installing from the 10.50 CD.

OS is Win 98SE.

I use K6STI's RITTY with WL.

1.  It isn't at all clear to me how to perform the installation.  Do I
just run setup.exe off the CD and follow the usual prompts?

2.  Anything I should save first (like .ini file) to preserve my
preferred settings?

3.  Any other tips to keep me sane and able to actually have it working
in time for WPX RTTY?

Maybe it's all totally straightforward but I'm a little gun shy from
reading about install problems which people have now and then.

73 and hope to see you in WPX

Jim   VE7FO