Re: [WriteLog] RITTY with MMTTY

To: Rochester DX Association <RDXA@Rochester.rr.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RITTY with MMTTY
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:00:23 +0000
Something similar: This past weekend I ran the MMTTY plug-in as my main
decoder, Writelog's WinRTTY in a cloned RO second window, WinRTTY's "Wide
Band Decode" in a third, along with two separate stand-alone instances of
MMTTY (with differing profiles). All on the same internal sound card. Using
WL 10.52F and XP. NOTE -  Win98se apparently did not allow sound card sharing.

I suspect that DOS sound card apps would not share to this extent, but I
haven't tried them. Early versions of RITTY were DOS.

Jerry W4UK