[WriteLog] .wav file compatability

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] .wav file compatability
From: tjrachwal@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:15:56 +0000
When I try to play back ssb messages that include both letters and "canned"
messages, I get a "writelog sound error" that says "msg3.wav format
incompatable with earlier files".  I guess this is because I recorded the
individual alphanumeric characters  outside of writelog, at a different
sampling rate, etc. than the canned messages recorded within Writelog.
My question is, how do I determine the format that Writelog uses, so I
can match it?  Is there a more elegant solution?

Thanks,
Ted- K8AQM