Re: [WriteLog] No support by Ron, k5dj or by Wayne, W5XD

To: "Uli Stolz (DJ9XB)" <uli_stolz@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No support by Ron, k5dj or by Wayne, W5XD
From: "Rajiv Dewan, N2RD" <n2rd@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:20:39 -0400
Hello Uli:
   Perhaps you could put your question on this reflector and some one
may be help you.

Ron and Wayne are generally pretty helpful and prompt.  Perhaps they
are busy with some thing.

Given the prices and market size of the ham radio software market, in
some ways, we are lucky just to have it at all.  Quite a bit of the
support comes from the community of users.  It may be that you have
already written on this reflector and I have missed it.  Try it again.

Hope your problem gets resolved soon.

Raj

--
Rajiv Dewan, N2RD