[WriteLog] Slurring Characters

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Slurring Characters
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:02:07 +0100 (BST)
Hi All
I was using V10.53E in the ARI contest this w/e and started off by using the
Microham USB unit to key the rig, which it started off ok, BUT after a short
while it started send at random just jiberish cw, so I hurridly changed it to
use my Winkey (reconfigured WL setup) and this was ok apart from slurring
characters that occured when the rig was sending and when I was going between
the entry fields of the log, this carried on most of the time, My Pc is not a
laptop (I got the microham for the laptop but the xyl was doing a project on
it) its an AMD 2600 with 512 meg of ram, the only other thing running at the
time was DX summitt.
Did anyone else have any problems or was it just me??
Cheers
John G4RCG