[WriteLog] WL CW Problem Resolved

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL CW Problem Resolved
From: "SGT Korey Chandler" <korey.chandler@us.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:56:41 +0400
Thanks to all who gave advice for my CW keying problem. I was really at a
loss as to what might have been causing the problem.

I tried all suggestions and nothing worked and I was afraid I'd have to give
up the excellent functionality of the program, but I decided to give it one
more shot.

I went to Port Setup, clicked on CW PTT tab, and selected "Command Rig on
COM Port". Cleared it right up. I had it set to QSK before because my Icom
doesn't support PTT via serial. My guess is the WinKeyer is happier that
way.

Just thought I'd share my solution in case something like this comes up
again.

73,

Korey
YI9VCQ