Re: [WriteLog] WL problems during AADX

To: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL problems during AADX
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:11:12 +0000
I use Zonealarm firewall. It will tell me if/when any program tries to
access the net. It will tell me which program is trying and ask for
permission to let it.

There is a special case for frequently used programs - I set up zonealarm
to give them approval at any time without asking. For instance, my mail
reader and browser.

So setting up WL to get files automatically is not risky at all, as far as
I can see.

Jerry W4UK