Re: [WriteLog] More userport vs. XP problems

To: Bob Naumann - W5OV <W5OV@w5ov.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More userport vs. XP problems
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:13:14 -0700
Thanks, Bob. Nice new call!

I've tried all seemingly reasonable combinations of settings in the
parallel port configuration dialog without success. I always check to
make sure the address settings in writelog.ini match those shown by
Device Manager and the configuration dialog. In all cases, writelog
grays out all three parallel ports. I tried ps2.exe although it seems
to do essentially the same things as the configuration dialog. No
change. I'm stumped.

Wayne, are you listening in on this thread? Any ideas?

/Rick