[WriteLog] Timeis blank in Packet Spot Window for many spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Timeis blank in Packet Spot Window for many spots
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:33:15 -0500
I noticed that a number of spots in the WriteLog
Packet Spot Window today do not have a time value;
it is blank.

But they all have valid time values in the Packet Terminal Window!

Looking at the Packet Spot Window, when "Sort By Azmiuth"
is NOT checked, I can tell by the time values of the before
and after adjacent spots what was the approximate time of the post,
but when I sort by azmiuth, I can't tell when the station
was spotted.

But, then when I uncheck the Azmiuth Sort, the spots are all
put back in the original time order (even though they still
display no time value in the Packet Spot Window).

For example, these calls and freqs were spotted by the station
indicated and the packet terminal window shows these times,
but for all of these spots, there was no time value in the
Spot Window:

Station                            (Aug 28)
Spotted   Freq     Spotted By    Time in Terminal Window

N8HR      3868        WM3O           0204Z
CM2ZT     7049.7      NW4CC          0154Z
LA6FJA    7048.9      NW4CC          0153Z
EU1MM     7048.3      NW4CC          0150Z
KK5QQ     7035.2      W2QO           0140Z
W3WKR     7036.4      W2QO           0137Z

Using WriteLog Version 10.45C.

Is this a Write Log problem in processing those spots,
or is this an error in the software used by
the spotted-by station?

73

Barry, W5GN