Re: [WriteLog] LPT and XP

To: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT and XP
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:44:23 -0700
Glad it's working, Mike. BTW, I had a problem yesterday that will recur and
you need to be aware of it. Since directio requires that you authorize the
specific executable file that will have access to LPT1, any time you load a
new version of Writelog you will have to go to the directio control panel,
remove the old executable and authorize the new one. It's a gotcha you need
to survive a few times in order to internalize and avoid.

/Rick N6XI