[RTTY] slow fsk speed

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] slow fsk speed
From: <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:32:37 -0500
No one has mentioned this so I will:

In MMTTY in WriteLog you are using the plug-in and it may not have the same
setup as the stand-alone version on your machine.

What you want to check for, is to go to the MMTTY version while in WL.  right
click and go to options on the MMTTY plugin.  Then to setup.

Go to the TX menu tab and bring up the TX option screen.
What you want to look for is the:
"Char Wait" and "Diddle Wait" slide bar box.
Make sure that the slide bar is all the way to the LEFT.  Moving it to the
right will cause the output character rate to slow down.  This was for slow
typest and was a feature on the UT-4B that was using with the ST-6.

The other problem mentioned, the slow response going from TX to RCV is a
different problem which has happened to me many times, but don't remember the
fix.

Anyway this may help?

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.