Re: [WriteLog] Help with WAG module

To: "'Yo3ctk'" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with WAG module
From: Carsten Steinhofel <carsten.steinhoefel@web.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:18:28 +0200
Hi Mike!

Werner is correct on the STF format.

I can also confirm that there is a problem with the WAG from DX
module when you enter a 000 as the report - this is a new rule
that I didn't implement. I will try to make an update before
the log deadline.

I could not yet reproduce the problem with the Show Multipliers
Window. Do you remember if this is was only this window or also
in the Check Call window and the New Mult message in the Entry
Window? Maybe you could send me your .wl file so I can
investigate.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

73 Carsten, DL1EFD