[WriteLog] Help with WAG module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with WAG module
From: "Yo3ctk" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:25:54 +0300
We have some problems with WAG module written by DL1EFD:

- there is no Cabrillo option. How shall we send the log to organizers?
- in the WAG rules it is written that if a DL station does not send the DOK
code, the control shall be logged as 000. The module does not allow for
this, and puts instead a ?
-  we have noticed a strange behavior for the "Show Multipliers" window,
i.e. sometimes the multiplier is shown on the adjacent higher band. We ended
up keeping a manual multiplier sheet. This is important for M/S stations,
since the MULT station is allowed to work only new multipliers.

Somebody have a hint? Thanks,

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
YR7M team