[WriteLog] CIS-DX Module?

To: "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CIS-DX Module?
From: "DJ3IW Goetz" <goetzlin@t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:09:19 -0000
Hi,
is there a new module for the CIS-DX contest? I amusing WL 10.55D,
the CIS-DX plugin shows version 1.0.0.1. I am using RTTY, the module
interprets the CIS designators, like RU20, UR07, KZ06 as callsigns,
making it impossible to click on these contest exchanges (well you
can click but then they override the callsign). Also each time I
restart
WL with this contest, the modules "Station Setup" screen reappears
TWO times despite having saved things before. BTW the same happened
in the recent Makrothen contest. Valid DXCC multipliers are not
counted
but receive a ? in the log.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW