Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog Problem
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:20:37 -0800
Make sure Writelog is shut down and that the wl_cty.dat file you are trying
to convert is in the Progarams directory.  It should work FB.  I can't
remember the specific version number, but if you continue to have trouble
start up Writelog and check for the File/Web Update item.  If your version
has that option you can download the updates from the Writelog server
directly and do not have to run the file conversion utility.

Gary AL9A