Re: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] deleting station from bandmap
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:31:36 -0500
Here is how you can delete calls from the bandmap.

Click on the call on the bandmap once and hit the delete key on the keyboard,
then click once again on the call and hit the delete key and it will be removed.
Be sure to click the call only once each time.  If you double-click, the radio
will go to that frequency.

It would be easier if the call was deleted the first you hit the delete key, but
it doesn't work that way.

73, Don AA5AU