[WriteLog] Bandmap problem

To: "Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap problem
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:51:14 -0800
Today I helped an old friend set up WL for SS Phone.

Before I left his shack, everything appeared to be OK but tonight he called
me during an on-air practice to complain that double-clicking on callsigns
in the Band Map does NOT QSY the radio or enter the selected callsign in the
call entry field. However, double-clicking a callsign in the Packet Spot
window DOES QSY the radio and adds the selected callsign to the call entry
field.

The bandmap worked normally for him during the CW SS two weeks ago.

I am at a loss to explain this behavior, and the contents of the Bandmap
listing in his writelog.ini file are identical to mine.

Some assistance would be appreciated.

Garry, NI6T