[WriteLog] Bandmap

To: "Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:13:22 -0800
Here is some more info regarding the Bandmap problem I reported a few
minutes ago.

I had my friend open the CW SS file from 2 weeks ago, when the Bandmap
operated normally; it no longer responds correctly, even after rebooting the
computer--i.e. double-clicking a callsign in the bandmap does NOT QSY the
radio nor enter the call in the callsign entry field. So it appears that the
problem is not associated with the particular .wl file.

Garry, NI6T