[WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Possible Problem with 10.56C No Problem
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:31:55 -0500
I am usually a quiet bystander (and happy WL user) but the post by Joe Subich,
W4TV of microHAM America, LLC really bothers me.
Wayne's comment was in regard to "a bug", which, by the way, ALL programs have.
 Joe accuses Wayne of saying "the microHAM driver is buggy" and that's a
different animal.
I work with software and multiple vendors all the time and this is HIGHLY
normal.
Lets keep the dialog to constructive solutions and be HAPPY when we get these
fixes because there will NEVER be bugfree software!
Phil K3TUF FN10we