Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult

To: <ve3gsi@canada.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Removing mult
From: "Phil Krichbaum" <pfkski@vail.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:53:38 -0700
He should have or AL7W/W7. Log it this way even though he didn't send it
that way and it should work for WL. It is hard to convince some people that
the call they send in a contest needs to reflect their DXCC enity. A
frequent problem with those KL7 and KH6 types that now reside in the 48
states. They will argue that it is a US call and they don't have to sign
portable. They probably do so little contesting that they won't send in a
log and are prety clueless about contesting anyways.
        773 Phil N0KE