Re: [WriteLog] Missing qso entry window

To: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Missing qso entry window
From: Dale Jackaman <dalej@reboot.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:02:09 -0800
> "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net> wrote on 27/01/2006
07:41:54 PM:
> Never seen this one before!  When I put the cursor over the QSO entry
window
> all I get is the cross hair with little box symbol which can be used to
> reposition the window.  I never get the double ended arrow cursor on the
QSO
> entry window which indicates you can resize the window.

Ditto.  No resize and no way to enter QSOs.

> Can you drag the small box you have out of the main WL window to another
> area of the desk top?

Yes.

> If so, does it stay the same size?

Yes, no change.

> If that doesn't do it check the writelog.ini file.

Done, to no avail. I took all those positioning statements out, tried old
.ini files, deleted the ini file and started again, the works.  I can open
old contests and it works, but not create new ones.

I had to blow everything away and reinstall the software from scratch, a
pain due to all the licensing issues, multiple versions, and port setups.

Dale  VE7GL