[WriteLog] CW Function not working

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Function not working
From: "Richard Cariello" <rcariello@si.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:41:18 -0500
Hello to all,
On my three contest station computers all running Windows 98se and Writelog ver
10.41a.

Any use of the Writelog program to generate CW characters produces intermitent
dashes and dots. This happens while useing the program in CW Keyboard,F key
file messages and logged call entries. In short I can not get any usable CW.

My concern is that this problem has suddenly started. The use of the CW
function was last used at my station in January 2005 during a CW contest. While
checking the computers for this weekend  I found this problem. Nothing has been
changes at the station and the problem is the same on all three computers. It
is as if it is a date related software problem.

Please help,
Rich AA2MF