[WriteLog] HELP! I need to rename my com ports!

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP! I need to rename my com ports!
From: "Mike Baker" <k7ddmjb@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:55:19 -0700
Hello gang,
    I don't know if its just that I am using Windows XP and it is different
than the manual is telling me, or I'm just too bleary eyed from working on this
but I need to relable the com ports for the setup so that comm one is comm five
and so on.  I have an Edgeport USB to 4 ports of Serial DB9 convertor hooked up
and configured and I now have com 5,6,7 & 8.  The WriteLog manual says to
change the port to the right of the = sign to the new port but I can't find the
line named in the help files anyware in the writelog.ini file.  Can someone
please walk me through this and save my sanity.
Thanks in advance.  K7DD  Mike Baker