Re: [WriteLog] Keyboard Shortcuts w/2 monitors

To: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Keyboard Shortcuts w/2 monitors
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:42:44 +0000
Eric,

I have been making more use of the shortcut keys and see a few more to try
next contest. Neat

But let me answer the 2nd question.

Holding down the shift key, left click on the button you want to see/change
the message for. A little dialog box comes up in which you can type your
message - it uses all the same percent characters as the other messages.
When you are finished with your message, hit Enter to close the dialog and
save your message. It you want to cancel out, hit Escape to close the
dialog box and keep the original message. Works well to keep messages you
don't use too often.

Jerry, W6IHG