[WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A
From: "Gerald Wilson" <gtwilson@integrity.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:18:17 -0000
Jim and all,

Working TO9A was not a problem here as TO9A was strong, and I knew the
log-checker(s) would give me appropriate credit in my Cabrillo-log
submission even if I didn't know exactly where TO9A was.

One of the respondents said that the TO9A operation had been announced in
advance.  N5PO recommended the K1EA site to get an updated file.
Immediately before I started the contest (late), I had performed a WriteLog,
"Web Update Data Files"-download for the "wl_cty.dat" file.  The download
appeared to be successful.

My question is:  If the K1EA website is source of the updated information,
how long does it take for someone to migrate new information like this to
the WriteLog update download-site?

Please understand, I am loving all the things this software allows me to do
during contests.  What a neat tool!   I also appreciate all the work of the
volunteers who help support this software.  A big-Thank you to them.

73, from a WL-user since 2002,

     Jerry        K7VIT