[WriteLog] QSO Party Entry Windows?

To: "WriteLog e-Group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Party Entry Windows?
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:38:06 -0400
I need a bit of clarification on the entry window for some of the State QSO
party modules.

There are several entry lines marked CTY2, CTY3 and CTY 4. In the past two
contests I have been simply using the CTY2, etc if I log a mobile a second
or third time when the RCVD line was 'auto-filled' from a previous exchange.
But tonight when I transferred my contest log to my main log I notice not
all the Q's came through. The ones that were missing were the ones that I
filled the CTY2 etc in. In checking the Cabrillo file, same thing, not all
the exchanges were logged.

Am I using these CTY2 boxes wrong? What are these CTY2 for as the help file
doesn't seem to give me the information I might need? The only thing I can
see is they might be messing up my log when I use them.

Please, anyone and all (Mr. Woodruff perhaps!)
Eric - VE3GSI.