Re: [WriteLog] WL friend/hi/hello setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL friend/hi/hello setup
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:00:54 -0700
Ooops...correction to some typos & omissions:

> Have it it !!!

Should have been:  "Have at it !!!"

Also, I should have added that I got something working on a "MANUAL" basis
(i.e., I manually prepared the NA178 "friend.ini" file).  Well, partially
automated via some various actions on an NCCC Roster list in Excel to save some
of the manual typing :-)

I definitely left a few things out of this section:

***WL CW/RTTY/SSB Messages Setup***
Sends the station's call, does a lookup in the "friend.ini" file, sends
W60AT's name, a space, a slowed down "KB", and then an immediate ramped up
infamous "5NN".
====
%C %H<<<5nn>>>
====