[WriteLog] correcting RTTY AFSK frequencies?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] correcting RTTY AFSK frequencies?
From: Risto Kotalampi <risto@kotalampi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:53:24 -0700
I couldn't quickly find a solution to this problem:

When operating RTTY in AFSK mode (I'd love to do FSK but RigExpert SD
don't work with MTTY in FSK mode, only AFSK), the displayed frequency is
off by whatever is the audio mark frequency (1415 Hz in my case). I
would like to log my QSOs with mark frequency and not the zero beat
frequency (QRG displayed by the rig and Writelog).

If this is not yet possible, how about writing an option to writelog.ini
"AFSKCorrection=-1.415" for the next release or simply a pulldown menu
option to do it.

I didn't use spotting in ANARTS RTTY contest this weekend so it didn't
matter so much but this would be a major problem with spots being 1415
Hz off if the QRG isn't displayed correctly.

73,

Risto, W6RK