Re: [WriteLog] "It's broken"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "It's broken"
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:41:58 -0500
> Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:35:40 -0400
> From: "ROOFUS" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "It's broken"
> To: <writelog@contesting.com>
>
> Bless you Charlie, I think it was a corrupted ini file that
> started my problems and went down hill from there.  I'm to
> the point of starting over or looking at N1MM.
>
> Dennis KI8U

Hey Dennis, although I threatened, Im much bigger in talk then in action.  I
still cant see myself making the changes over to N1MM yet.

I'd uninstall the application as much as possible using the control panel
add/remove.  Delete the Writelog directory and then go into the Windows or
Winnt directory.  Find the Writelog files, wlkey.ini and the aforementioned
Writelog.ini files.  Don't delete them, but move then to a safe area.

Send Ron an email requesting the link for the newest install.  Hopefully
this will install the application correctly AND include all of the necessary
.ini entries.  Enter your registration information and hopefully this will
straighten you out.

Good luck.

Charlie
KI5XP