Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions
From: k4sb <k4sb@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 14:50:25 +0000
My good friend Roofus wrote:
Ed wrote: The writelog.ini and wlkey files appear only in C:\Windows

Not true Ed and I surely speak from experience.  Go to your WL program
 folder (C:/PROGRAMS/WRITELOG) and double click on that TV screen window
thingy, mine is called wlini and see what happens.  It will ask you if
you want to do this for sure and than click OK.  Now I dare you to find
a WL .ini file in the C:/WINDOWS folder, you won't.  I did a *.ini all
files and folders and it found NONE for WL.  When I clicked on that
window thingy again it asked if I wanted to change from the registry
back to .ini files> > and like MAGIC, they were back. Try it is all I
ask.

------------Well, not to make a big point of this, but i just checked
both Win 98 SE and XP Pro, and the ONLY place these files are found
are in C:\Windows.

Please understand I am not talking about the regristry or the actual
program files.

73
Ed