Re: [WriteLog] LPT1 gone !

To: "Mike" <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT1 gone !
From: "Alan Maenchen" <ad6e@inreach.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 11:13:55 -0700
I have UserPort instead of Direct IO, and it's active and covers the port
address range needed for LPT1.  After playing with it for a while (stopping it
and restarting) no joy yet.

Back to the weak EU guys....  I have a work around that lets me key via COM1 so
it all works, just a bit clumsy with a manual toggle switch for A/B control.
I'm way too weak at 100W to do any running so it's a one radio day anyway.

73, Al  AD6E