[WriteLog] Help with DXTELNET with DX4WIN and Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com, dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with DXTELNET with DX4WIN and Writelog
From: Brian Spindor <ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:22:44 -0700
Is there anyone on either of these lists that has had success in using
DX4WIN and Writelog with DXTELNET?  I'm using the instructions given at
www.qls.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm  I get all the way to "C. Setting up DX
Telnet" line 9....I'll be darned if I can get the "spots flowing into
both programs"  Both refuse to pick up the spots even when DX Telnet is
showing spots coming in.  I'm using DX4WIN version 6.04, Writelog
version 10.59D, and DX Telnet version 5.2 on a XP Home PC.  Any help
would be appreciated.

73's
Brian
KA7KUZ