Re: [WriteLog] emailing log to LOTW directly from WL ??

To: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] emailing log to LOTW directly from WL ??
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:14:04 +0000
It appears that WL will do it all, without intermediate steps using
ADIF files. If you use Outlook, it might be a "piece of cake", far
easier than that upload process.

WIth a log file in WL, click on FILE, EXPORT, TRUSTED QSL FILE. It
should go pretty quickly from there (but not for me, yet).

If I have to, I suppose I can activate Outlook for this function
only, but that shouldn't be necessary.

BTW, IE6 will actually call up Eudora for me if I tell it I want to
create a new email - wonder why WL can't/won't use Eudora? Probably a
simple explanation, but I haven't found it yet.

Jerry W4UK